Tea Tree and Orange Dog Shampoo
This product is currently sold out.
As much as we love to see our fur-babies explore the world, we know that sometimes doggie exploration comes with its own aromas (and they aren’t always pleasant to the nostrils). This Dog Shampoo is made with pure Castile shampoo that is gentle enough to use on even the most sensitive of pups.
We’ve also added tea tree oil to the mix to help repel fleas, provide an anti-bacterial defence and provide itchy dogs with some relief. The orange oil is the secret ingredient that leaves them squeaky clean and smelling fresh… ready for their next adventure.
In a nutshell
- Mild for sensitive fur-babies
- Repels fleas
- Helps itchy dogs get relief
- Eliminates odours
- Raises money for dogs in need
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Find out more about these icons here.
ALL PROCESSED FROM OUR DOG SHAMPOO GO TO BULLIES IN NEED Dog Rescue.
- Wrangle your pooch into the tub/wash basin
- Get their coat good and wet with luke-warm water. You don’t want to use hot water, as this can cause dry scalp and irritate the skin.
- Dispense a liberal amount of the dog shampoo directly onto their fur and lather well all over the body
- Avoid the area around the eyes
- Rinse well until no shampoo is left behind
- Repeat if necessary
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
- Petro ingredients
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Propylene Glycol
- Size: 490 g / 16 oz
- Packaged in a large, plastic bottle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there an expiry date on the dog shampoo? I bought it over a year ago but still have quite a bit left.
Thanks for the question! Hope your pup is enjoy the shampoo :)
The liquid soap itself is good for a long time - but the essential oils in it will stop being effective depending on how much heat and light they've been exposed to. You're safe to use the dog shampoo still, and even next year, but the essential oils that help repel fleas and such, won't be as potent it now and moving forward.
Is the dog shampoo good for kittys too? Thanks so much
Thanks so much for the question!
Kitties can be really sensitive to essential oils and not all essential oils are safe for kitties. The two essential oils used in this formula are tea tree and sweet orange, both of which are considered cat safe provided they are properly diluted. The dilution of the essential oils in this formula is complete safe for dogs, but kitties are much more sensitive they concentration might be a bit too much for our sensitive felines.
For kitties, it’s safer to go with an essential oil free, natural liquid soap.