Natural Dog Shampoo - Tea Tree and Orange
This product is currently sold out.
As much as we love to see our fur-babies explore the world, we know that sometimes doggie exploration comes with its own aromas (and they aren’t always pleasant to the nostrils). The Batty’s Bath Dog Shampoo is made with 100% pure Castile shampoo that is gentle enough to use on even the most sensitive of pups.
We’ve also added Tea tree oil to the mix to help repel fleas, provide an anti-bacterial defense and provide itchy dogs with some naturally medicated relief. The orange oil is the secret ingredient that leaves them squeaky clean and smelling fresh… ready for their next adventure.
In a nutshell
- Mild for sensitive fur-babies
- Repels fleas
- Helps itchy dogs get relief
- Eliminates odors
- 100% natural
- Raises money for dogs in need
ALL PROCESSED FROM OUR DOG SHAMPOO GO TO BULLIES IN NEED Dog Rescue.
(Donations previously went to Ador-A-Bull Dog Rescue which is no longer active. We're currently updating our labels and pictures to reflect the switch to Bullies in Need).
Find out more about these icons here.
- Wrangle your pooch into the tub/wash basin
- Get their coat good and wet with luke-warm water. You don’t want to use hot water, as this can cause dry scalp and irritate the skin.
- Dispense a liberal amount of the dog shampoo directly onto their fur and lather well all over body
- Avoid the area around the eyes
- Rinse well until no shampoo is left behind
- Repeat if necessary
Saponified Olive Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Organic Orange Oil
- Size: 490 g / 16 oz
- Packaged in a large plastic bottle
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is there an expiry date on the dog shampoo? I bought it over a year ago but still have quite a bit left.
Thanks for the question! Hope your pup is enjoy the shampoo :)
The liquid soap itself is good for a long time - but the essential oils in it will stop being effective depending on how much heat and light they've been exposed to. You're safe to use the dog shampoo still, and even next year, but the essential oils that help repel fleas and such, won't be as potent it now and moving forward.