Nature's Veil CC Cream
This variant is currently sold out
Ever feel like you’re going to war with your makeup routine in the morning? Or get super confused when you watch a YouTube video that tries to teach you how to get the “flawless, no makeup” look using a combination of 50 different products and brushes with code names that sound like you’re listening to a police scanner or a professor talking about molecular compounds?
We know that there’s nothing more freeing than one of those “NO FUSS, NO MUSS” kind of days. Now what if we told you could have an effortless makeup routine, AND flawless, polished looking skin? Introducing the Batty’s Bath Nature’s Veil CC (or as we like to call it Clean Canvas) Cream. This product combines the best of a moisturizer, hydrator, primer, light foundation and all around skin caring cocktail.
In a nutshell
- Provides a light, yet buildable, coloured coverage
- Can be worn on its own, or under foundation for heavier coverage
- Contains sun-blocking properties
- Packed with aloe and chamomile to help calm acne and irritated sensitive skin
- Contains antioxidants to help fight premature aging
- SUPER lightweight, for that barely there feeling
- Evens out skin tones and hides imperfections, especially those with pink/red hyperpigmentation and scarring
- Hydrating AND moisturizing (Yes there’s a difference, click here to learn more)
- Perfect for those with rosacea, sensitive or acne prone skin
Like most traditional CC creams, we’ve tinted ours to help blur out and camouflage those spots and dots. The SUPER lightweight formula leaves your skin feeling clean and naked, and not smothered by your foundation, all while giving the confidence to face the day. It gives you a build-able, light to medium coverage (If you feel like you need a bit more cover, check out our Whipped Foundation). By design, this product helps eliminate the looks of scars, hyper-pigmentation, rosacea, blackheads and pores. This cream can be used over your daily routine products like moisturizers, gels, primers and even a light application of serum.
Hydrator & Moisturizer
We couldn’t just make a CC Cream without adding in some TLC for your skin too! Balanced skin isn’t always the easiest to achieve. Often our skin’s missing one of two key components: water and/or oil. When we neglect to correct these, we often see people suffering from dry skin, oily skin or even acne. (To learn about this, click here). That’s why when Batty was creating the blueprint for this product, she knew she had to jam-pack her CC cream with BOTH hydrating and moisturizing ingredients; learn more about these ingredients in the ‘Ingredients’ tab!
Healing & Aiding
Thanks to chamomile and aloe, this CC Cream is like having tiny nurses on your face helping to relieve and restore problem skin. Not only will it NOT cause irritation, it can also help to soothe and comfort in trying times, making it safe for those with even the most sensitive skin, cystic acne, and rosacea.
Overflowing with antioxidants which help prevent premature ageing.
This tiny jar of immense might is brimming with Vitamin C. Everyone knows that Vitamin C is good for the immune system, but did you also know it contains topical benefits for your skin too? For those with oily skin or acne, it helps reduce redness and discolouration. This can include uneven colour left over from acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage. Not to mention, this prominent vitamin is known for its ability to rejuvenate a brighter, more youthful and radiant glow.
Provides an imperative protection from the sun’s harmful rays thanks to Titanium Dioxide. Note: This won't replace the natural sunscreen you take with you the beach! We're talking about your daily "back and forth to the office" type of protection.
Find out more about these icons here.
Nature's Veil CC Cream comes in 3 shades containing neutral undertones so that it can be worn by the vast majority of women.
- Buff Fawn: porcelain and very fair skin tones
- Almond Vanilla: moderately fair to light skin tones
- Honey Flax: tanned/olive to light complexion women of colour
Use the Colour Matching Chart in the images above to connect your current foundation shade to one of ours
Need a little more help to figure out your shade?
- Go about your regular skin care routine including you moisturizer, gels, mists and serums (light applications of serum only). Need a step-by-step guide for building the perfect skin care routine for you? Check out this page.
- For the simplest and lightest application, use clean fingertips to massage a dime-sized amount into your skin until your skin is covered and no streaks are visible.
- For a medium coverage, use a clean fingertip to apply several little, evenly spaced dots of CC Cream to your face. Use a stippling brush (those makeup brushes that are larger, condensed and usually flat-topped) to stipple, not smear, the CC Cream until you’ve blended it out evenly. If you need a little more coverage in certain areas, you can repeat the process until your achieve the desired coverage. We can’t stress enough that you always need to make sure you’re using a clean makeup brush! This will help reduce the risk of increasing your acne and other irritations.
- Once you’ve got your CC Cream on, set with our Oil Absorbing Setting Power, or you can even use a light application of the Mineral Makeup Foundationfor a full coverage application.
- You’re now ready to move onto the rest of your makeup
Check our VA Karla's Guide to Foundations Brushes to discover her tricks for achieving a flawless application no matter which Batty's Bath foundation you chose!
A super hydrator known for its abilities to balance and regenerate skin. It also contains shaman-like healing properties that aid in the calming and healing of acne and irritated/sensitive skin.
Known as the Kingpin of hydrators, this ingredient’s superpower (especially when boosted with glycerin, which of course we did) comes from its unique ability to keep moisture IN your skin. This is an extra special component for those with dry skin AND/OR oily skin as oily skin often occurs when the skin is craving water.
This glorious moisturizing oil is one your skin will sing praises of! It won’t leave your skin feeling greasy and contains tons of Vitamin E (can you say “hello luminous skin, and so long dry patches”)
This moisturizer is like a second skin…. Literally. Jojoba oil is like our natural sebum’s identical twin, and helps replenish the essential fatty acids in our skin.
Full ingredients list
Organic Aloe Vera, Coconut oil, Organic Glycerin (kosher / from sustainable palm / non-GMO / allergen free), Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) Stearyl Alcohol (emulsifier of vegetable origin, certified by Ecocert for organic products / vegan / Polyglyceryl-2 stearate & glyceryl stearate are both rated 0 in the Skin Deep database / Stearyl Alcohol is rate a 1 in the Skin Deep Database), Organic Safflower Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Roman Chamomile Oil, Xantham Gum (rated 0 in the skin deep database) Ubiquinone (q10 / antioxidant of vegetable origin and approved for organic cosmetics / rated 0 in the skin deep database), Hyaluronic Acid (vegan), Vitamin C, Titanium Dioxide (natural oxide - non nano), Iron Oxide, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (a natural preservative)
- Size: 30 g / 1 oz
- Packaged in a glass bottle
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.