Nourishing Lip Scrub
This variant is currently sold out
A natural lip scrub is ideal for those who find themselves with (or being prone to) overly dry, chapped or cracked lips. It's also an essential step for gently exfoliating off any build-up of dead skin cells BEFORE your lips become chapped - especially if you're looking to keep your lips soft or find that your lipstick isn't applying smoothly.
In a nutshell
- Made with organic golden cane sugar
- No harsh or artificial flavours or aromas
- Contains nourishing shea butter and restorative plant-based oils
- Contains tasty organic flavour oil (the same used in organic baking!)
- Leaves lips refreshed, smooth and super soft
- Gently buffs away dry skin while moisturizing
- Contains a soft, melted texture with gentle, exfoliating granules
- Provides immediate, intense nourishment and lipid barrier repair
- Supplies lips with moisture and nourishment
Many lip scrubs are either too harsh (leaving your lips feeling dried out / stripped and worse than before) or not scrubby enough (leaving you feeling like there's still dead skin sticking around). Neither is a good place to be in or what you'd hoped for in a lip scrub. Thankfully, we've found the perfect balance of gentle yet effective exfoliation! Using that "just right" balance, we've made this lip scrub with a bounty of certified organic golden cane sugar.
Certified organic golden cane sugar gently exfoliates, while gliding over the skin without harsh dragging or pulling. You'll love how dead skin is lifted easily from your lips without any rough rubbing, and lips are left feeling refreshed and ultra-soft.
Having your lips gently exfoliated is only half of what makes this lip scrub amazing. The other half is the ingredients that nourish, soften, repair, and moisturize your lips!
The thick and rich consistency of this lip scrub leaves your lips feeling elegantly pampered. We've added super moisturizing, plant-based lip-loving oils like sunflower oil, as well as nourishing shea butter to ensure your (freshly) silky-smooth lips are protected and supported. Not only do these ingredients provide instant relief for sore, chapped lips, they also deliver the building blocks needed to repair the damaged lipid barrier. Once your scrub is complete, they're primed and ready for lip balm, Lip Rescue Jelly, gloss or lipstick.
While traditional lips scrubs often use artificial flavours and perfumed aromas for scent, our lip scrubs are flavoured with edible oils. These oils are similar to those found in natural candies and treats to ensure the safest and healthiest version of a lip scrub- YUM!
Reminds us of the cozy scent of a cinnamon bun that's fresh out of the oven
No holiday meal is complete with cranberries and why not top it off with a hearty blend of seasonal spices
The warm scent of ginger mixed with a sweet treat for your lips
Find out more about these icons here.
1) Dampen your lips with lukewarm water. The best time to use a lip scrub is immediately after you've showered (while the skin is already soft).
2) Scoop a dime-sized amount of the scrub. A little goes a long way.
3) Massage over the lip area in gentle, circular motions for approximately 1 min.
4) Rinse any excess scrub off with lukewarm water.
5) Seal your lips with your favourite lip care product
- Packaged in a recyclable, glass jar
- Size: 60 g / 2 oz – If you're familiar with our mask jars, these are larger than those so there's lots of lip scrub to get, and keep, your lips soft, smooth, and healthy throughout any harsh or drying seasonal conditions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.