Oatmeal Coconut Milk and Honey CP Soap
This product is currently sold out.
Dry, itchy skin can’t get enough of our Oatmeal, Coconut Milk and Honey CP Soap! It’s packed with calming ingredients that help relieve dry skin by delivering nourishment and moisture where it’s needed most. The lightweight moisturizing properties of coconut milk make it super easy for the skin to absorb and put to work instantly for fast relief. Honey, on the other hand, provides antibacterial properties that are great for fighting skin conditions like eczema and acne. Both ingredients are also fantastic at helping to maintain elasticity for younger looking skin.
If that wasn’t enough, we’ve also added oat protein to the bar for that ultimate soothing experience. This natural protein delivers major anti-inflammatory support and improves texture. This bar has become a Radiant Rebel favourite for using as a shaving soap because of how smooth, silk, and nurtured it leaves your skin feeling!
It's also a big 5.5 oz bar that will last you a long time, as cold press soap is harder than any glycerin soap bar! Lastly, this soap is made with our "hard bar" formula, just like all the soaps in the signature collection. Soaps made with this formula are super mild and gentle on inflamed and/or sensitive skin.
In a Nutshell
- Provides needed relief to dry/itchy skin
- Exfoliates dead skin with ground oats
- Won’t strip your skin, preventing further dryness
- Long lasting hard bar formula
- Gentle formula for sensitive skin
Cold Processed Soaps are for those who....
- want to avoid harsh chemicals & detergents
- are looking for a cleanser that doesn't strip your skin of its natural moisture barrier
- have dry skin and are looking for more balanced skin
- are looking for a creamy, smooth soap
- want to take care of their delicate skin with the highest quality ingredients
This soap is made with our hard bar formula. Find out more about our hard vs soft soaps here.
Find out more about these icons here.
Spotlight ingredientsCoconut Milk: This lightweight milk if packed with fatty acids that nourish and replenish your skin fast, thanks to its ability to be absorbed quickly. Coconut milk also contains nutrients that are beneficial for preventing sign of ageing. It helps to maintain skin’s elasticity and youthful texture. Oat Protein: This naturally derived protein is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties to soothe itchy and irritated skin. If you suffer from skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis, adding oat to your skin care routine can be particularly beneficial. The beta-glucan found in oats help create a protective moisture barrier for the skin and delivers deep penetrating moisture to dry and depleted skin. It’s also believed to improve the tone and texture of your skin, leaving it feeling velvety soft. Honey: Our honey is both locally and ethically sourced to ensure no bees are bothered in the process of making any of our products. This liquid gold ingredient provides deep and long-lasting moisture to the skin. It also contains antibacterial properties which help prevent acne-causing bacteria. If that wasn’t enough, honey is rich in antioxidant that helps slow down the signs of ageing by maintaining skin's elasticity and glow.
Full ingredients list
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil (sustainable), Canola Oil, Coconut Milk Powder, Honey, Oat Protein, Ground Oats
We’re pretty confident you know how to use a bar of soap, but here are a few recommendations to make the most of your cold pressed bars.
- We recommend this as a body bar. While it’s safe to use on your face, we’ve got much more targeting cleanser to use as a facial cleanser.
- Avoid hot water, as this will dry your skin out. Opt for lukewarm water instead and let the soap do the dirty work.
- Shaving Soap – all of our cold pressed soaps make amazing alternatives to chemically based shaving creams. Just lather up and apply to your legs like you would a shaving cream and get to business. The oils in our soaps make shaving a smooth success.
How to Make Your Soap Bars Last
Once you've tried handmade soap you’ll want every silky, skin-loving bubble to last! Thankfully, we won't stop making handmade soap anytime soon BUT there are definitely some tricks to making each bar last as long as possible.
- Don't leave your handmade soap in the tub while you're soaking in the tub.
- Make sure your handmade soap isn't in the water stream; keep it in a corner of the shower or tub where it won't be constantly hit by water.
- Use a soap dish that provides appropriate drainage so your soap bar can dry properly between uses.
- Rub your soap bar onto a wash cloth & use that to get clean rather than rubbing the soap bar right onto your body.
- Store your soap bars in their packaging and in a cool dry place until you're ready to use them.
- Consider cutting your soap bars in half and only putting one-half in the shower at a time.
Batty's Bath Cold Press Soaps are 100% natural and made from scratch using old world techniques & ingredients. The care that was put into soap making years ago, as well as the recipes that were passed down from generation to generation, make their come back with these creamy, soft soaps that produce spectacular lather! The luscious lather from these soaps are not produced by any synthetic ingredients or chemical boosters; instead, Batty uses specific oils in her soap batches that are known to be mild on the skin while producing great lather! In fact, they lather up so well that they can easily be used to shave with!
There are no shortcuts when it comes to the cold press method - these soaps take weeks to cure but are well worth the wait! Batty's Bath handmade method of soap making ensures the most amount of glycerin possible is retained, unlike commercial soap making. Retaining the glycerin makes a softer, milder soap which is emollient and moisturizing to the skin.
Batty's Bath Cold Press Soap is ideal for those with sensitive skin, for conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis or anyone allergic to commercial soap because they don't strip the skin of its natural, beneficial oils. In fact, they are mild enough to use on babies' delicate skin.
These 100% natural soaps do not contain any synthetic ingredients, colours, or scents. Instead, they are made with the freshest, highest quality natural ingredients, coloured with natural clays, and scented with aromatherapy grade essential oils.
If you haven't experienced the world of Batty's Bath Cold Press Soaps then you are in for a real treat! Many bath & body lovers say that once you try natural cold press soaps that have been made with the finest ingredients and utmost care, that there's go going back to anything they were using before!
What's the Difference Between Handcrafted Soap and "Commercial" Soap?
Commercial soaps are manufactured in large factories (often located overseas) staffed with anonymous employees, using the most economical ingredients. Often, they contain some or all synthetic detergents; most have the glycerin removed.
Batty's handcrafted soaps, on the other hand, are manufactured locally in small batches with the personal oversight and care of long-time soapmaker. Batty makes use of high-quality ingredients including speciality oils and botanical additives to personalize her formulations.
The creative artistry of Batty results in soaps that are different and unique, offering you a wide selection of soaps that are not only natural but functional and beautiful as well.
- Size: 125 – 155 G
- Packaged in a recyclable paper wrapper
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.