Pure Mineral Cream Concealers
This variant is currently sold out
No need to freak out just because your skin is! Batty’s Bath Mineral Cream Concealers provide full coverage that won’t cling or cake up. This lightweight formula comfortably covers blemishes, redness, dark circles and more. The velvety smooth consistency makes this concealer foolproof for even the most novice users. As with all our cosmetics, it won’t clog your pores or irritate your skin.
We’ve used bentonite clay in this formula for two reasons:
- It improves the “stick” of this concealer while providing a mattifying effect without drying out your skin.
- This clay actually helps heal breakouts and reduce inflammation. What’s better than a concealer that hides AND heals?
The Mineral Cream Concealer comes in three unique shades to suit the majority of skin tones.Cotton Bloom: A light concealer aka Cotton Cream
- A breakout concealer if your Batty’s Bath foundation shade is Buff / Fawn
- A brightener if you Batty’s Bath Foundation shade is Almond
- A breakout concealer if your Batty’s Bath foundation shade is Almond / Vanilla
- A brightener if you Batty’s Bath Foundation shade is Honey
- A breakout concealer if your Batty’s Bath foundation shade is Honey / Flax
- A brightener if you Batty’s Bath Foundation shade is Cinnamon
Shade Selecting Wheel
If you know your shade in any of our foundation formulas, then check the wheel below to find the corresponding concealer shade!
In a nutshell:
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Creamy consistency that’s easy to blend
- Great coverage that doesn’t cling to dry areas
- Contains healing ingredients for breakouts
- Lightweight formula that won’t cake up
- Won’t clog pores
Find out more about these icons here.
Bentonite: This mineral clay works wonders on oily skin to help regulate the production of excess sebum, while soaking up excess oils to keep your skin looking matte. Oil isn’t the only thing Bentonite helps pull from the skin. It also helps draw out bacteria to help speed up the healing process and minimize the chances of scarring.
Sunflower Oil: Not only is this oil fantastic for cooking with, it also has heaps of benefits for skin too! Because it contains a tonne of Vitamin E, Vitamin A and other anti-oxidants. It helps to neutralize free radicals and is lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin to restore moisture. The fatty acids are great for helping improve skin tone and texture as well.
Jojoba Oil: This natural oil is known for its cleansing properties. It makes a great antibacterial which helps fight breakouts. Jojoba oil is lightweight and easily absorbed deep below the skin where it provides a healthy dose of moisture. As an added benefit, this oil also contains vitamin A & E which provide anti-inflammatory relief.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Wax, Bentonite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Organic Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol SF (Vitamin E / non-GMO)
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide
- Using a small makeup brush or your (clean!) finger, apply concealer to area you are trying to conceal. Remember- a little goes a LONG way
- Blend out the edges (without trying to touch the blemish/area you’re trying to conceal too much)
- Set the concealer with the Oil Absorbing Setting Powder or your Mineral Foundation. The soon you do this, the less likely you are to have creasing occur
- Size: 3.5 g
- Packaged in a recyclable, clam compact
- Shades are easily identifiable by colour rind on top label
- The shade cotton bloom is also know as "cotton cream"
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is Golden Granola darker or lighter than the cocoa cream concealer?
Hi! Thanks for your question :)
Golden Granola is definitely lighter than cocoa cream concealer.
What is the difference between this product and the mineral concealer($18)? And what are the ingredients in this pure mineral concealer? Thank you.
Hey There! The Mineral Concealer was our original formulation of concealer in the Batty's Bath line. It has a thicker consistency than the Pure Mineral Cream Concealer, which we created after Radiant Rebel requested a creamier formula. Both concealers also offer acne healing properties. Both offer outstanding coverage and a VERY LITTLE amount goes a LONG way. It's really about preference in consistency; the Mineral Concealer takes a little work to warm up in the fingertips and has a more matte finish. As for the ingredients of any of our products, they can be found on the independent product pages in the left-hand column. SImply click the 'Ingredients' tab below the description.
Will you have sample sizes available for these in the future? I wouldn't want to buy a large size then find a different colour would have worked better for me.
We have no plans for samples of our cream concealers at the moment but we'll definitely take this into consideration! We can always do a swatch card for you with your next order. Just leave a note on your order requesting a swatch of our cream concealer shades. The shades won't turn out perfect on cardstock, but they will be close :)