Quick Calm Calendula & Pink Clay Mask
This product is currently sold out.
We’ve taken the best parts of our beloved Calendula & Cucumber Cleanser and turned it into a mask for a deeply soothing and calming treat for ultra-sensitive skin. If you could bottle a cotton candy coloured cloud mask, we imagine this is what it would be like. The whipped mousse texture makes application extra gentle and airy for those who find even touch can send their skin into a temporarily angry state.
The blend of calendula, cucumber and oat powder are what give this mask is anti-inflammatory superpowers. Including the Calendula Pink Clay mask as a weekly treatment in your routine can help reduce redness caused by rosacea and acne, provide antibacterial support and soothe inflammation below the surface.
If that wasn’t enough, this mask delivers a healthy dose of antioxidants to put those free radicals in their place. With regular use, tone, texture and overall radiance are improved, helping the skin look more youthful and plump. Of course, we couldn’t just leave it at that either! We love to ensure you get the most out of each product in your routine, so we’d added kaolin clay to the mix to provide gentle deep cleaning and oil balancing action.
In a nutshell
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Reduces redness by attacking inflammation below the skin’s surface
- Ultra-soothing for irritated and inflamed skin
- Leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft
- Draws out impurities and excess oils to provide a deep cleaning treatment
- Fights free radical damage caused by UV rays
- Safe for those with even the most sensitive of skin
- Recommend Batty’s Bath facial mask for those with Rosacea
Find out more about these icons here.
- Starting with a clean face, apply a liberal amount of this mask to your entire face making sure to avoid your eye area.
- Leave on for 15 – 30 mins depending on your skin. Those with ultra-sensitive skin will want to start with 15 minutes to test their skin tolerance.
- When it’s time to take of the mask, use lukewarm water to splash off as much of the mask you can. The less we touch sensitive skin, the less chance we have of irritating it.
- As a final step before the rest of your skincare routine, make sure to give your skin a gentle exfoliation to ensure you’ve removed the impurities that have been brought to the surface by the clay found in this mask. Just be aware of your skin’s needs when selecting the right exfoliator for your skin.
- Derived from the marigold family
- Known for its ability to be a strong anti-inflammatory thanks to the rich flavonoids
- Combination of oils and acids are fantastic antibacterial support for the skin
- Keeps acne-causing bacteria at bay
- Known for its ability to help reduce the appearance of age spots and restoring a natural glow
- Full of antioxidants, it protects against free radical damage
- A natural antiseptic known for soothing inflammation below the skin’s surface
Green Tea Extract
- Packed with antioxidants
- Stops free radicals in their tracks and helps reduce inflammation, including inflammation caused by rosacea and acne
- Slows down some signs of ageing
- Contains a ton of Vitamin E, Vitamin A, and other antioxidants
- Helps to neutralize free radicals
- Is lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin to restore moisture
- Fatty acids are great for helping improve skin tone and texture
- Our natural sebum’s identical twin
- Helps replenish the essential fatty acids needed to repair and protect our lipid barrier
- Known as an "occlusive", meaning it's an ingredient that allows the skin to breathe naturally while also preventing trans-epidermal water loss
- Known for its anti-inflammatory properties that soothe itchy and inflamed skin
- Beta-glucan helps create a protective moisture barrier for the skin and delivers deep penetrating moisture to dry and depleted skin
- Believed to improve the tone and texture of your skin
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract* + Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract* + Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Stearic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Coconut Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Kaolin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Coconut Fruit Extract
Not same as coconut oil
- Size: 60g / 2oz
- Packaged in a frosted, glass jar
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi Batty! Just wondering if the glycerin and vitamin E are soy derived.
Hi there! Thanks for your question. Here is the information on these specific ingredients for you...
- Vitamin E: gluten-free / sunflower derived
- Glycerin: Kosher / derived from sustainable palm / Non-GMO / allergen-free
Hope this helps!