Quick Calm Calendula & Pink Clay Mask
This product is currently sold out.
We’ve taken the best parts of our beloved Calendula & Cucumber Cleanser and turned it into a mask for a deeply soothing and calming treat for ultra-sensitive skin. If you could bottle a cotton candy coloured cloud mask, we imagine this is what it would be like. The whipped mousse texture makes application extra gentle and airy for those who find even touch can send their skin into a temporarily angry state.
The blend of calendula, cucumber and oat powder are what give this mask is anti-inflammatory superpowers. Including the Calendula Pink Clay mask as a weekly treatment in your routine can help reduce redness caused by rosacea and acne, provide antibacterial support and soothe inflammation below the surface.
If that wasn’t enough, this mask delivers a healthy dose of antioxidants to put those free radicals in their place. With regular use, tone, texture and overall radiance are improved, helping the skin look more youthful and plump. Of course, we couldn’t just leave it at that either! We love to ensure you get the most out of each product in your routine, so we’d added kaolin clay to the mix to provide gentle deep cleaning and oil balancing action.
In a nutshell
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Reduces redness by attacking inflammation below the skin’s surface
- Ultra-soothing for irritated and inflamed skin
- Leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft
- Draws out impurities and excess oils to provide a deep cleaning treatment
- Fights free radical damage caused by UV rays
- Safe for those with even the most sensitive of skin
- Recommend Batty’s Bath facial mask for those with Rosacea
Find out more about these icons here.
- Starting with a clean face, apply a liberal amount of this mask to your entire face making sure to avoid your eye area.
- Leave on for 15 – 30 mins depending on your skin. Those with ultra-sensitive skin will want to start with 15 minutes to test their skin tolerance.
- When it’s time to take of the mask, use lukewarm water to splash off as much of the mask you can. The less we touch sensitive skin, the less chance we have of irritating it.
- As a final step before the rest of your skincare routine, make sure to give your skin a gentle exfoliation to ensure you’ve removed the impurities that have been brought to the surface by the clay found in this mask. Just be aware of your skin’s needs when selecting the right exfoliator for your skin.
Organic Calendula Extract: This plant extract is derived from the marigold family and is known in skincare for its ability to be a strong anti-inflammatory thanks to the rich flavonoids this plant is packed with. The combination of oils and acids in this extract are also famous for being fantastic antibacterial support for the skin, keeping acne-causing bacteria and others at bay.
Organic Cucumber Extract: This extract is known for its ability to help reduce the appearance of age spots and restoring a natural glow. Full of antioxidants, it protects against further free radical damage which is a major player in the aging of our skin. Cucumber extract is also a natural antiseptic and is known for soothing inflammation below the skin’s surface.
Green Tea Extract: This extract is packed with antioxidants (which stop free radicals in their tracks) and helps reduce inflammation - including inflammation caused by rosacea and acne. Green tea, because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities, can also slow down some signs of aging.
Organic Sunflower Oil: Not only is this oil fantastic for cooking with, but it also has heaps of benefits for skin too! Because it contains a tonne of Vitamin E, Vitamin A, and other anti-oxidants. It helps to neutralize free radicals and is lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin to restore moisture. The fatty acids are great for helping improve skin tone and texture as well.
Organic Jojoba Oil: This moisturizer is like a second skin…. Literally. Jojoba oil is like our natural sebum’s identical twin and helps replenish the essential fatty acids needed to repair and protect our lipid barrier. In fact, Jojoba oil is what's known as an "occlusive", which means it's an ingredient that allows the skin to breathe naturally while also preventing transepidermal water loss - to stop dehydration so the skin stays soft, supple and balanced).
Oat Powder: Oat powder is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties to soothe itchy and inflamed skin. The beta-glucan found in oats help create a protective moisture barrier for the skin and delivers deep penetrating moisture to dry and depleted skin. It’s also believed to improve the tone and texture of your skin, leaving it feeling velvety soft.
Full ingredients list
Organic Calendula Extract & Organic Cucumber Extract & Green Tea Extract, Stearic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Glycerine, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Coconut Fruit Extract (not same as "coconut oil"), Oat Kernel Flour, Kaolin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Size: 60g / 2oz
- Packaged in a frosted, glass jar
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.