Raw Radiance Facial Moisturizer
This product is currently sold out.
If you’re not familiar with the topical benefits of antioxidants then you’ve been missing out! They’ll become your new best friend when you see what a difference they can make in your overall complexion. Many of these antioxidants can be found in super foods including cucumbers, kakadu plums, green tea, and goldenseal.
Each time you apply your skin receives a healthy dose of Vitamin B1, B3, Carotene (Vitamin A), E, K, Polyphenols, and more. With regular use, you’ll notice a brighter, more youthful skin tone and texture. Antioxidants also provide a natural layer of protection from free radicals preventing skin damage and oxidization, both of which lead to the signs of ageing. Many antioxidants also have soothing properties which help alleviate the symptoms of inflamed, irritated and red skin, making this moisturizer an excellent candidate for those who suffer from rosacea.
If that wasn’t enough, we’ve added in lavender essential oil and goldenseal extract. Both of these ingredients have been known to stop acne in its tracks. Their antibacterial properties have been used for centuries in acne fighting treatments and have proven to help prevent future breakouts from even making it to the surface.
In a Nutshell:
- Antioxidant-packed and contains natural sources of Vitamin A, B1, B3, E, K, and more
- Coconut-oil free formula
- Soothing properties relieve inflammation, irritation and redness
- Anti-ageing protection from free radicals
- Brightens skin tone and evens appearance of fine lines
- Stops acne before it starts (by putting out of the flames of inflammation and killing acne bacteria)
- Gentle, lightweight moisturizer
Find out more about these icons here.
Spotlight ingredientsGreen Tea Extract: This extract is packed with polyphenols which have been known to neutralize free radicals, a by-product of UV rays that cause signs of ageing. These polyphenols are also shown to provide anti-inflammatory relief, which can be especially helpful for those who suffer from rosacea and acne. With regular use, green tea extract also provides a gentle detox by drawing out toxins from below the skin’s surface. Kakadu Plum Extract: When you think about vitamin C, think kakadu plums! This unique fruit contains more vitamin C than oranges and will provide your skin with a heaping dose of anti-ageing support. It collagen boosting properties help maintain skin’s elasticity, while the antibacterial benefits help to stop acne bacteria from leading to breakouts. Vitamin C is also known to help brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of sun spots and hyper-pigmentation. Avocado Oil: The moisture-rich fruit oil penetrates deep below the skin’s surface to the lower levels. It’s rich in fatty acids that help improve and smooth skin texture by providing hydration and moisture that we lose with age. The antioxidants found in avocado oil can support the elimination and protection against free radicals. Lavender Essential Oil: This oil is one of the most well-known oils used to help treat and prevent acne because of its ability to inhibit acne-causing bacteria. It’s acne fighting powers don’t stop there either; the antioxidants found in lavender essential oil help speed up healing and work to prevent breakouts from scarring. For those who have oily skin, it can also help to regulate your oil production by supporting your hormonal health. Golden Seal Extract: This extract contains vitamin A, B, C and E, all of which are essential to the health of your skin. The anti-inflammatory support is essential for acne sufferers while the anti-bacterial properties help prevent acne bacteria from causing breakouts. The antioxidants prevent free radical damage while helping to slow down the signs of again.
Full ingredients list
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Emulsifying Wax NF, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Vegetable Stearic Acid (natural plant based fatty acid), Hyaluronic Acid (vegan), Vegetable Glycerin, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Oil, Calendula Oil, Green Tea Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Kakadu Plum Extract, Cucumber Extract, Mulberry Extract, Golden Seal Extract, Cromoist Hydrolysed Oat Protein, Lavender Essential Oil, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin E (soy derived), Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative)
- Cleanse your skin. We recommend using in combination with your recommended Batty’s Bath cleanser. Not sure what that is? Take the Quiz to find out HERE!
- Apply your hydrator, plus any other routine booster products (i.e. serums/mists/etc.) and allow them to fully absorb.
- Start by applying a nickel-sized amount of the moisturizer to the whole face. A little goes a long way with this rich moisturizer, so start light and add more as needed.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your neck as well. This area is often forgotten and can show our age if we aren’t taking proper care of it.
- Allow to absorb before moving onto foundation. If using mineral foundation, allow to fully absorb for a minimum of 5 mins. Cream foundations can be applied once the majority has been absorbed in the first few minutes.
- Size: 2oz / 60g
- Packaged in a tinted glass jar
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.