Rebel Rose Pressed Matte Mineral Blush
This product is currently sold out.
Batty’s Bath Pressed Matte Mineral Blushes provide your cheeks with that silky pop of colour for a fresh and healthy glow. Each shade is easily buildable, making it possible to go from a natural flush to cheeky chic in just a few swipes.
We’ve included some skin-loving oils in these blushes to ensure a buttery-smooth application, without sending sensitive skin into a frenzy. The matte, weightless finish keeps you looking fresh all day and we’ve ensured it’s safe for all skin types, including those with acne-prone skin
In a nutshell
- 100% natural ingredients
- Matte finish to prevent unwanted shine
- Blendable and buildable to meet your desired look
- 4 shades that compliment most skin tones
- Acne-prone safe
- Long-lasting and weightless wear
This Shade: Rebel Rose
We love this shade for our all skin toned, but looks especially gorgeous on medium – dark skin tones, as it’s the darkest of our blushes! The mauve undertones in this blush provide a natural, diffused flush that’s noticeable, yet understated.
Best described as a … muted mauve / dusty rose … shade.
Not quite what you had in mind? Check out the other three shades we’ve brought to the shop!
Find out more about these icons here.
- Apply and set (optional) your foundation.
- Using a small, fluffy blush brush, swirl on top of the pressed powder lightly.
- Tap off any excess powder.
- Smile (yup) and apply to the apples of your cheeks. When you smile it’s easier to identify the area in which to apply for the most natural looking application.
- Blend well to diffuse any harsh lines.
- Repeat if you wish to build colour but remember, a little goes a long way.
Mica: These naturally occurring mineral are used as colourants in natural cosmetics. They come in a tonne of different colours and shades to make colour customization possible without using chemical colourants. Our micas are never micronized to ensure your health!
Corn Starch: This powder is used in natural cosmetics as an alternative to Talc. It provides a silky application for powder cosmetics and absorbs excess oil to keep matte shades look flawless and shimmers from looking greasy.
Full ingredients list
Mica, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride (and) Organic Calendula Oil (and) Organic Sage Leaf Extract, Zinc Stearate, Organic Corn Starch, Vitamin E, Lactobacillus Ferment, Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil, Organic Neem Oil (and) Organic Prickly Pear Oil
May contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide
- Size: 3.5 g
- Packaged in a recyclable, clam compact
- Shades are easily identifiable by colour rind on top label
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.