Brightening Gel Toner
This product is currently sold out.
A toner in a delightful gel formula WITH hyper-drive hydration? Yes Please! As we age, our skin tells a story; some stories told are of too many beach days, some are of unfortunate years of battling acne and some are of simply never finding the light at the end of the skincare aisle. Thankfully, there's a way to soften these stories with the help of mother nature's most brightening and repairing ingredients.
What makes our Brightening Gel Toner better than the high-end drug store brands? Unlike traditional toners (which are known to contain alcohol and other drying and stripping ingredients), we formulated this product using only the most powerful NATURAL ingredients. We like to call it our Bloom Fresh Trifecta (Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Carrot Seed Essential Oil).
These 3 top-notch ingredients work together to brighten the past, present, and future of your skin. With regular use, you’ll notice a more even complexion and a youthful glow.
**Not recommended for rosacea prone skin types.
In a nutshell:
- Aloe packed for hydrating, soothing, calming and healing
- Our most powerful formula for uneven skin tone and acne scar fading
- Contains rich, anti-aging ingredients like Vitamin E & Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Super gentle killer of acne-causing bacteria
- Stops free radicals in their tracks to protect against further damage
Find out more about these icons here.
As part of your regular skincare routine:
- Simply apply a thin layer immediately after washing your face and before adding any other products to your skin. Consider this your hydrating product for your regular skincare routine.
- After applying the Brightening Gel Toner, lock it in with your serum or moisturizer. Do NOT wait for the toner to absorb completely before applying your moisturizer - lock the toner in quickly by directly following up with an application of your moisturizer.
- Apply daily for the first week of use, then continue to use once every 3 – 4 days. For optimal results, use the Hydra Healing Gel on the alternative off days.
- Because this gel contains Vitamin C, be sure that your moisturizer contains sun-protecting ingredients like zinc and/or titanium dioxide
As a mask:
- Apply a thick layer of the gel after washing your face.
- Leave on until it’s fully dry. This should take approximately 30 minutes – 1 hour depending on how thick it was applied.
- Gently remove the mask with lukewarm water. It's ok if a lot (or all!) of it has absorbed into your skin - that means the ingredients can continue to do their brightening work.
- Apply a light hydrator if needed (your skin should already be well-hydrated thanks to the Brightening Gel Toner, so not all radiant rebels will need to apply a hydrator after using this mask and before their moisturizer).
- Quickly apply a serum (if using one), and your moisturizer. The quicker you can apply your serum and/or moisturizer the more hydration you'll lock into your skin.
Suggested use as a mask is once every 3 – 4 days for best results.
Vitamin C: This vitamin contains impressive amounts of antioxidants and is known to aid in the brightening of skin (i.e. helping reduce the signs of aging) and protecting it from free radicals. Vitamin C is also a natural alternative to drugstore toners, by helping reduce dark spots and other sun damage. When used as part of an acne skin care routine, it can also help reduce inflammation and dims post acne redness. Not to mention, the skin will feel firmer thanks to its ability to increase collagen production.
Palmarosa Oil: This oil is known for its regenerative properties which can slow down the signs of aging. It provides needed moisture to mature skin to help improve texture and minimize the appearance of fine lines.
Carrot Seed Oil: This oil is not jam-packed with antioxidant support for your skin. The carotenoids fight free radicals which help prevent signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. Carrot oil also helps regulate sebum production to help those with both dry and oily skin. As an added bonus this natural oil helps improve tone and texture for a more radiant complexion.
Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that helps protect your skin from damaging toxins and free radicals from pollution, drugs, or UV light (the sun). Vitamin E also reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It also plays a huge role in many of my products because it helps keep ingredients from being oxidized and turning rancid. Batty’s Bath Vitamin E is gluten-free.
Aloe Vera: A super hydrator known for its abilities to balance and regenerate skin. It also contains shaman-like healing properties that aid in the calming and healing of acne and irritated/sensitive skin.
Full ingredients list
Organic Aloe, Organic Palmarosa Oil, Organic Carrot Seed Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E (gluten-free - soy derived), Alkyl Acrylate, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative)
Size: 60g / 2oz
Packaged in a recyclable glass jar.
- Previously known as Redness Relief Vitamin C Gel
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Will this irritate rosacea? Thank you!
Hi there! Thanks for your question. We do not recommend this for those who have rosacea as Vitamin C can be an irritant for this skin type. Instead, have a look at our Hydra Healing Skin Rescue Gel as a safe alternative for Rosacea-prone skin.