Rhea Eyeshadow Palette - Goddess of Earth
This product is currently sold out.
One of the most requested products has finally hit the shelves at Batty’s Bath- Introducing Batty’s Bath Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows.
Each shade in the collection of pearlescent, satin finish shadows was hand chosen for their ability to showcase the windows to your soul. They provide a modern, shimmery effect without looking glittery, and because each shadow is hand pressed with extra love, you get tonnes of condensed product in one pot.
You’ll love how pigmented each shade is, and you can even apply wet for the ultimate impact. As an added bonus, if used wet, these shadows can also be applied as an eyeliner too. The application is super smooth, super blendable and with minimal fallout that tends to occur with loose shadows because they’re easier to control.
In a nutshell
- 100% natural
- Gluten free & Vegan!
- Amazing pigmentation
- Long-wearing formula
- Creamy texture that minimizes fallout
- Super blendable
- Pearlescent/ satin finish
- Wet or dry application
Each palette was designed with a different eye colour or goal in mind, and this palette is was no except. This complementary compact contains one highlighter, one lid, one crease, and one outer crease colour, so you can get a complete look with just one palette.
We like to keep things simple for all our Radiant Rebels, and while the earthy tones of this palette are a great pairing for blue eyes, this "neutral and natural" inspired collection can work with any eye colour.
In fact, on the days that Batty (who has brown eyes) actually does her makeup and is going for an everyday, natural look, this is the palette she grabs. She loves how seamless, natural, and soft these shades are. She also loves that this palette makes achieving a "nude natural lid" easy peasy - especially when she just wants to "enhance" her natural beauty without feeling like she has any makeup on (and more often than not, she ends up accidentally tricking others into thinking she has rolled out of bed looking fabulously radiant. Of course, if they make a comment she's sure to give credit where credit is due: the credit goes to this palette! Which she usually pairs with her CC Cream and bronzer).
Another fun fact about this palette: it's named after the goddess of earth, Rhea, thanks to its natural and earthy tones.
- Perlite - highlighter: a soft ivory with a pearlescent finish
- Naturalizer - lid: an alabaster pink with a slight shimmer
- Tawny Tendril - crease: a rose gold with a shimmer/pearlescent finish
- Crowning Moment - outer corner: a chestnut copper with a shimmery/pearlescent finish
Looking for the other palettes? You'll find them here: The Rhea Palette, The Demeter Palette, and The Asteria Palette. Looking for refills for your palette? You'll find single shades here.
Find out more about these icons here.
- Using a normal eyeshadow brush apply the highlighter shade to brow bone, starting from your natural arch and blending outwards to the end of our brown. Use what’s left to blend inwards towards the inside of your brow
- Using a normal eyeshadow brush, apply the lid colour to the entire area of your eyelid
- Hint: If you have hooded eyes or mono-lids blend out slightly above the lid to make them look larger than they are
- Using a crease brush, apply a soft layer of the crease colour along the entire hollow of your lid. Blend well, and apply in small amounts for the most natural finish
- Using a fluffy crease brush, in a sideways “v” shape, apply a soft layer of the outer corner colour concentrating the majority of the colour to the outer corner and blending both along the outer edge of the lid and outer crease area.
- Using a fluffy brush, go over the whole eye just to get a beautifully blended appearance
- As a finishing touch, using your pinkie finger or a small detail brush, apply some highlighter colour to the inner corner of your eye. This brightens and wakens the eye up.
Above is a suggested look for this palette, but we totally encourage Radiant Rebels to get wild and creative with how you pair these shades if our suggested look isn't for you. Play around with the shades and truly find a look and combination that is unique to you and matches your radiant personality.
Tips & Tricks
- Using clean brushes isn’t just healthy for the skin, it also helps to blend shadows and get the best colour payoff for all shadows. This will prevent them from looking muddy
- Wet application: give your brush a sprits of the Quick Spritz Setting Spray before dipping into your shadows for the highest level of pigmentations. This works great when applying the shadows as an eyeliner with an angled liner brush
- Start soft and work your way up from there. This helps to avoid applying too much too soon
- Tap your brushes before applying to remove excess and avoid any fallout
- Don’t have a face highlighter but love that strobed look, all of our highlighter shades can be used on your face in areas like your cheekbones, nose tip, cupid bow to give you that healthy glow
Note: none of our ingredients are micronized!