This product is currently sold out.
This serum helps calm inflammation, soothes irritated, sore skin, and diminishes redness. I’ve had picked the best ingredients Mother Nature has to offer to reverse rosacea! They are ingredients that are regenerating, soothing, are similar to your skin’s natural lubricant (sebum), nourishing, softening, healing, deeply penetrating, moisturizing, calming, and have excellent anti-pigmentation properties! Plus, it's non-comedogenic, so no need to worry about clogged pores or a greasy residue.
In a nutshell:
- Reduces redness caused by rosacea
- Soothes and calms irritated skin
- Softens skin and improves texture
- Provides extra moisture to the skin
- 100% natural
I already use a moisturizer! Why add a serum?
I don’t believe in adding more products into your skin care routine then needed, so you might be wondering why I’ve added serums to my line!
First off, I use them all the time! Why? Because serums are liquid tonics that are packed with vitamins, anti-oxidants and natural ingredients that contain active properties that target specific concerns. So if there’s something specific you want to work on, serums are an easy way to add some extra oomph to your routine!
Secondly, serums are formulated to penetrate deep into your skin so they can heal and target specific concerns. They are able to penetrate deeper than moisturizers and can help restore skin to a balanced state (and isn’t that the point?). Plus, they are non-comedogenic, so no need to worry about clogged pores or a greasy residue.
Although serums can be hydrating (my Hydration Serum is designed to do just that!), their main purpose is to add nutrients deep into your skin that a moisturizer isn’t able to reach. However, keep your moisturizer in your routine! Applying your moisturizer after you apply a serum will lock the serum into your skin allowing the serum to do its best work without evaporating into the air.
Find out more about these icons here.
- Apply your serum after applying your mist (if you’re using one), and before your moisturizer. While moisturizers help lock serums into your skin, serums help lock mists into your skin! You don’t have to wait for the mist to fully absorb before applying your serum. But you should wait a few minutes between applying your serum and moisturizer.
- Apply any time after you wash your face (hands, or other affected area).
- Since serums are hydrating, they can be a great alternative to a thick moisturizer during the hottest most humid days of summer! Skip the moisturizer during hot summer days, and use a serum instead. Then at night, apply all the moisturizer you like (and all the moisturizer your skin needs).
- During the winter, our skin needs extra help staying hydrated and protected from the elements. So, layer up your protection by using a mist, serum and moisturizer before heading out into the cold (or spending a lot of time in the dry indoor air!).
Rosehip Oil, Castor Oil, Wheat Oil, Jojoba Oil, Macadamia Oil, Carrot Oil, Chamomile Floral Water, Rose Floral Water, Licorice Root, Vitamin E (soy derived), Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative)
Infused: Neem, Comfrey, and Calendula
- Size: 1oz / 30g
- Packaged in a glass bottle with a dropper lid
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.