Single Eyeshadow Shades (Create your own palette or grab palette refills)
This variant is currently sold out
One of the most requested products has finally hit the shelves at Batty’s Bath- Introducing Batty’s Bath Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows.
Each shade in the collection of pearlescent, satin finish shadows was hand chosen for their ability to showcase the windows to your soul. They provide a modern, shimmery effect without looking glittery, and because each shadow is hand pressed with extra love, you get tonnes of condensed product in one pot.
You’ll love how pigmented each shade is, and you can even apply wet for the ultimate impact. As an added bonus, if used wet, these shadows can also be applied as an eyeliner too. The application is super smooth, super blendable and with minimal fallout that tends to occur with loose shadows because they’re easier to control.
In a nutshell:
- 100% natural
- Gluten free & Vegan!
- Amazing pigmentation
- Long-wearing formula
- Creamy texture that minimizes fallout
- Super blendable
- Pearlescent/ satin finish
- Wet / dry application
The Shades & Refill Options
Collect as singles, grab a refill from a palette you've already purchased, or mix and match shades to create your own palette!
- Aurora – highlight: a creamy eggshell with a pearlescent/shimmer finish
- Nova – lid: a true gold with a pearlescent/shimmer finish
- Solstice – crease / outer corner: a rich mocha with a pearlescent finish
- Dark Matter – outer corner: a dark charcoal with a shimmer finish
- Perlite - highlighter: a soft ivory with a pearlescent finish
- Naturalizer - lid: an alabaster pink with a slight shimmer
- Tawny Tendril - crease: a rose gold with a shimmer/pearlescent finish
- Crowning Moment - outer corner: a chestnut copper with a shimmery/pearlescent finish
- Chinook – highlight: a crisp white with a pearlescent finish
- Arctic Air – a soft violet with a pearlescent/shimmer finish
- Whirlwind – crease: a rich indigo with a pearlescent finish
- Cyclone – outer corner: a soft ash grey with a pearlescent/shimmer finish
- Shear Azalea – highlight: a soft dusty rose with a pearlescent finish
- Amaryllis – lid: a true peach with a pearlescent/shimmer finish
- Raspberry Ruffle – crease: a deep raspberry with a pearlescent/shimmer finish
- Grape Gathering – outer corner: a grape raisin with a pearlescent finish
Find out more about these icons here.
Curated Palettes If you'd rather get your shades in an expertly picked collection - a collection that includes a complete look with a highlighter, a lid colour, a crease colour, and an outer corner colour - then you'll want to check out our palettes. Click any of the palette names to be taken directly to the palette of your choice. The Asteria Palette - a glam inspired palette that is great for creating a smokey eye or dramatic look The Rhea Palette - a neutral palette great for an everyday "naturally radiant" look The Theia Palette - a light, airy palette that features cool tones and beautiful blues. Perfect for our mermaid rebels!
The Demeter Palette - a very berry palette that's perfect for romantic, feminine, soft - or bold - looks
- Using a normal eyeshadow brush apply the highlighter shade to brow bone, starting from your natural arch and blending outwards to the end of our brown. Use what’s left to blend inwards towards the inside of your brow
- Using a normal eyeshadow brush, apply the lid colour to the entire area of your eyelid
- Hint: If you have hooded eyes or mono-lids blend out slightly above the lid to make them look larger than they are
- Using a crease brush, apply a soft layer of the crease colour along the entire hollow of your lid. Blend well, and apply in small amounts for the most natural finish
- Using a fluffy crease brush, in a sideways “v” shape, apply a soft layer of the outer corner colour concentrating the majority of the colour to the outer corner and blending both along the outer edge of the lid and outer crease area.
- Using a fluffy brush, go over the whole eye just to get a beautifully blended appearance
- As a finishing touch, using your pinkie finger or a small detail brush, apply some highlighter colour to the inner corner of your eye. This brightens and wakens the eye up.
See individual palette pages for a visual how-to a suggested look for each of our pre-made palettes
- Using clean brushes isn’t just healthy for the skin, it also helps to blend shadows and get the best colour payoff for all shadows. This will prevent them from looking muddy
- Wet application: give your brush a sprits of the Quick Spritz Setting Spray before dipping into your shadows for the highest level of pigmentations. This works great when applying the shadows as an eyeliner with an angled liner brush
- Start soft and work your way up from there. This helps to avoid applying too much too soon
- Tap your brushes before applying to remove excess and avoid any fallout
- Don’t have a face highlighter but love that strobed look, all of our highlighter shades can be used on your face in areas like your cheekbones, nose tip, cupid bow to give you that healthy glow
Note: none of our ingredients are micronized!