Refresh & Reinforce Drops
This product is currently sold out.
While it may look like a serum and sound like a serum, but we assure you it’s not. Unlike our serums, this is not a moisturizing blend of plant oils or a hydrating infusion of botanicals.
Instead our Refresh & Reinforce Drops ARE:
- A highly targeted fusion of botanical extracts that have been carefully chosen for their specific acne-balancing properties.
- A weekly treatment made with natural ingredients specifically for those who are experiencing skin problems due to excess oil or acne-causing bacteria.
- A mixture of ingredients so fierce in their abilities that they stop acne-causing bacteria in its tracks.
In a nutshell:
- A blend botanical extracts curated to help rebalance acne prone skin
- Provides anti-inflammatory relief for acne breakouts by killing off acne-causing bacteria
- Kills acne causing bacteria with antimicrobial & antibacterial properties
- For those with oily skin
- Won’t clog pores
- 100% natural
Find out more about these icons here.
Application & Tips:
NOTE: We do not recommend this product for daily use on the face! Limit your facial application to once a week, or on an as-needed basis for when you know your hormones are likely to induce breakouts due to excess oil production.
- After washing your face, drop a small amount (2-5 drops are usually more than enough) of Refresh & Reinforce Drops onto your clean hands
- Lightly pat it into your face with a focus on the areas that breakouts commonly occur. AVOID any areas on your face that are currently dry or prone to becoming dry.
- Allow for the drops to absorb into the skin before moving on. This is because the anti-bacterial properties of this serum kill acne bacteria!
- Follow up with a hydrating product, and then a moisturizer. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP! Your skin will need to be well hydrated & moisturized after application of our Refresh & Reinforce Drops.
- On days in which you aren’t using it to apply to your face, see the body application tips below.
If you find this serum to be "too strong", mix it with one of our mists (see this blog post) or one of our other serums. If our Refresh & Reinforce Drops are still too strong for your skin, opt for gentler acne bacterial killing options like cleansers, hydrators, moisturizers, or masks with lavender or tea tree essential oils. A great option for weekly treatments (or to be used as a daily hydrator) is our Cystic Acne & Oil Balancing Mask.
Note: Ask your healthcare provider before using this product if you are pregnant as the ingredients used in this product have indications for balancing hormones.
Spotlight ingredientsWild Yam Root
Helps balance hormonal breakouts and flare ups (such as flare-ups of acne, rosacea, or eczema). It's also an anti-inflammatory.
Red Clover Blossom
A blood cleansing and nutritive herb useful in inflammatory skin conditions. The Red Clover Blossom also fights acne-causing bacteria! If you think bacteria might be the cause of your acne, see this blog post for how to fight it!
Chaste Tree Berry
Is the superior hormone balancing herb for women (and as such, it helps balance hormonal breakouts and flare ups)
A gentle yet effective herb for bringing the body back into balance. As an anti-microbial, it is used for skin eruptions/blemishes and a variety of skin conditions.
Traditionally used as part of a "spring clean" or health detox as it is known for being a great blood cleansing tonic. It's also useful in calming inflammatory reactions (which are often the cause of skin problems!)
Full ingredients listWild Yam Root Extract, Red Clover Blossom Extract, Chaste Tree Berry Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Sarsaparilla Root Extract, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative)
- Size: 1oz / 30g
- Packaged in glass bottle with a dropper lid
- Previously known as "Skin Support Serum"
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.