Skin Support Serum
This product is currently sold out.
Our Skin Support Serum is very different from our other serums. It's not a moisturizing blend of plant oils or hydrating infusion of botanicals. Instead, it's a highly targeted fusion of botanical extracts - each chosen for their specific acne-balancing properties.
Batty's Skin Support Serum is made with natural ingredients and is recommend for those who are experiencing skin problems due to hormonal imbalance.
Take a look at the break down of ingredients and their benefits in the ingredients tab!
In a nutshell:
- A blend botanical extracts selected to help rebalance acne prone skin
- Provides anti-inflammatory relief for acne breakouts
- Help balance hormones that can trigger new breakouts
- Kills acne causing bacteria with anti-microbial properties
- Can be applied to multiple areas of the body
- Won’t clog pores
- 100% natural
Find out more about these icons here.
General Application & Tips:
- After washing your face, drop a small amount of serum into your clean hands and rub it into your skin (face or body - see more info below). Follow up with a hydrating product, and then a moisturizer. Do not skip the hydrating / moisturizing step!
- This serum doesn't have to be applied to your face! This is great if you're already using a facial serum and don't want to double up (although you can! Serums and mists can be doubled up, tripled up, etc - use as many as you need to target your skin concerns! Your skin knows exactly how to put the ingredients in our products to work - even if you apply a few of them at once!)
- If you'd like to apply it to areas other than your face, aim for the "softest" areas on your body (see the image below)
- For you, this serum should be applied to the areas affected with acne! This is because the anti-bacteria properties of this serum kill acne bacteria! If you find this serum to be "too strong", mix it with one of our mists (see this blog post) or one of our other serums.
- Be sure to follow up this serum with a hydrating product and a moisturizer as your skin will need to be well hydrated & moisturized after application of our Skin Support Serum.
- It's best not to apply this serum to the same area every day. Some lovelies will find that once a week is enough to keep their complexion under control. Start with once a week, and add the serum to your routine more often if needed. Do not use more than once a day.
Rosacea & Eczema Application:
- Instead of using this serum to get skin-supporting benefits, our rosacea and eczema prone babes are best going with our Skin Support Tea.
This serum can be applied to the areas highlighted below (not just to your face! See "how to use" instructions above for more info)
Note: Should not be used during pregnancy.
Spotlight ingredientsWild Yam Root
Helps balance hormonal breakouts and flare ups (such as flare-ups of acne, rosacea, or eczema). It's also an anti-inflammatory.
Red Clover Blossom
A blood cleansing and nutritive herb useful in inflammatory skin conditions. The Red Clover Blossom also fights acne-causing bacteria! If you think bacteria might be the cause of your acne, see this blog post for how to fight it!
Chaste Tree Berry
Is the superior hormone balancing herb for women (and as such, it helps balance hormonal breakouts and flare ups)
A gentle yet effective herb for bringing the body back into balance. As an anti-microbial, it is used for skin eruptions/blemishes and a variety of skin conditions.
Traditionally used as part of a "spring clean" or health detox as it is known for being a great blood cleansing tonic. It's also useful in calming inflammatory reactions (which are often the cause of skin problems!)
Full ingredients listWild Yam Root Extract, Red Clover Blossom Extract, Chaste Tree Berry Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Sarsaparilla Root Extract, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative)
- Size: 1oz / 30g
- Packaged in glass bottle with a dropper lid