Refresh & Reinforce Drops
$28.95 was $38.95
This product is currently sold out.
While it may look like a serum and sound like a serum, but we assure you it’s not. Unlike our serums, this is not a moisturizing blend of plant oils or a hydrating infusion of botanicals.
Instead our Refresh & Reinforce Drops ARE:
- A highly targeted fusion of extracts that have been carefully chosen for their specific acne-balancing properties.
- A weekly treatment made with ingredients specifically for those who are experiencing skin problems due to excess oil or acne-causing bacteria.
- A mixture of ingredients so fierce in their abilities that they stop acne-causing bacteria in its tracks.
In a nutshell
- A blend of extracts curated to help rebalance acne-prone skin
- Provides anti-inflammatory relief for acne breakouts by killing off acne-causing bacteria
- Kills acne causing bacteria with antimicrobial & antibacterial properties
- For those with oily skin
- Won’t clog pores
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Find out more about these icons here.
Application & Tips:
NOTE: We do not recommend this product for daily use on the face! Limit your facial application to once a week, or on an as-needed basis for when you know your hormones are likely to induce breakouts due to excess oil production.
- After washing your face, drop a small amount (2-5 drops are usually more than enough) of Refresh & Reinforce Drops onto your clean hands
- Lightly pat it into your face with a focus on the areas that breakouts commonly occur. AVOID any areas on your face that are currently dry or prone to becoming dry.
- Allow for the drops to absorb into the skin before moving on. This is because the anti-bacterial properties of this serum kill acne bacteria!
- Follow up with a hydrating product, and then a moisturizer. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP! Your skin will need to be well hydrated & moisturized after application of our Refresh & Reinforce Drops.
- On days in which you aren’t using it to apply to your face, see the body application tips below.
If you find this serum to be "too strong", mix it with one of our mists (see this blog post) or one of our other serums. If our Refresh & Reinforce Drops are still too strong for your skin, opt for gentler acne bacterial killing options like cleansers, hydrators, moisturizers, or masks with lavender or tea tree essential oils. A great option for weekly treatments (or to be used as a daily hydrator) is our Cystic Acne & Oil Balancing Facial Mask.
Note: Ask your healthcare provider before using this product if you are pregnant as the ingredients used in this product have indications for balancing hormones.
Key IngredientsWild Yam Root
- Helps balance hormonal breakouts and flare-ups
- Also an anti-inflammatory
- Blood cleanser and nutritive herb
- Useful in inflammatory skin conditions
- Fights acne-causing bacteria- If you think bacteria might be the cause of your acne, see this blog post for how to fight it!
- Superior hormone balancing herb for women
- Gentle, yet effective, herb for bringing the body back into balance
- Used for skin eruptions/blemishes and a variety of skin conditions.
- Traditionally used as part of a "spring clean" or health detox
- Known for being a great blood cleansing tonic
- Useful in calming inflammatory reactions
Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Flower Extract, Vitex Agnus (Chaste Tree Berry) Castus Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Smilax Aristolochiaefolia (Sarsaparilla) Root Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
- Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract: Salicylate-free / Contains coconut extract, not the same as coconut oil
- As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
- Petro ingredients
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Propylene Glycol
- Size: 1oz / 30g
- Packaged in a glass bottle with a dropper lid
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.