Skin Support Tea
This product is currently sold out.
Skin conditions like acne, are one of the ways in which our body communicates with us when it’s not happy about something. Topical products can take you leaps and bounds in terms of helping treat skin conditions. However, if you’re not addressing the root cause(s) behind the problem, then topical treatment will only be able to take you so far and success will become very difficult to sustain.
That’s where our Skin Support Tea comes in! While it’s impossible to tackle every internal cause of acne, this tea helps to address the two most common culprits: hormones and digestion. We’ve created the ultimate blend of gentle, effective, and tasty herbs used by Ayurveda practitioners for centuries for their abilities to help heal our skin from the inside out.
As an added bonus, we’ve added a few special ingredients that can also help speed up the healing process. Gotu Kola helps to reduce scarring while Echinacea creates a clean (antiseptic) environment for healing to happen. Just one cup a day can help restore balance and create a
For an in-depth look at each herb found in this super brew, click on the Ingredients tab!
In a nutshell
- Improves digestion by relieving GI discomfort and constipation
- Provides a gentle detoxification of the liver to reduce liver ‘waste’ from being pushed out through the skin
- Improves the healing process by creating a healthy environment for it to happen below the skin
- Supports hormonal balance during our cycles when we are at a risk of increased hormone release
- Helps prevent the effects of stress on our skin by increasing the life span of cortisol
- Cleanses the blood and improves blood vessel integrity to help fight chronic conditions like rosacea
Find out more about these icons here.
Ginger is a warming herb that is used to alleviate nausea and motion sickness. Digestive, carminative and stimulant that aids in utilization of other herbs (in other words not only does it have its own awesome benefits, but it also helps the body put all the amazing the benefits of the other herbs in this tea to use!)
For optimal results drink 1 – 2 cups a day.
- Boil water. Avoid the use of a plastic tea kettle if possible, and these can leech hormonal disrupters and other carcinogens.
- Pour water into a tea cup.
- Using your preferred steeping instrument, scoop a generous teaspoon of the Skin Support tea.
- Allow to steep in boiled water for 2 – 5 minutes depending on the preference of strength. You can also allow for the tea steeper to rest in the water for the duration of your drink.
- Feel free to use the same teaspoon of tea for an additional, second cup of tea if drank back to back. Do not reuse the next day.
- Net Weight: 2oz / 60 g (volume: 10oz / 280g)
- Sealed in a plastic bag and shipped in a paper bag