Soothing Cleanser: Soap Free Cream Cleanser
This product is currently sold out.
Do you suffer from sensitive skin... and by that, we mean in SENSITIVE skin (caps-lock intended)? When you walk down the soap aisle of your local department store, can you hear your pores screaming? Fortunately for you, Batty designed her Soothing Cleanser with you in mind. Meant for those with inflamed, irritated, sensitive skin and/or those suffering eczema or rosacea, this 100% natural, handmade, soap-free cleanser contains no drying or irritating ingredients and is like a healing hug for your face.
We’ve all heard of the soothing benefits of Chamomile and Aloe Vera (which of course Batty included in this cleanser), but just to add an extra boost of skin nursing power, this cleanser also contains Witch Hazel, best known for its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to aid in the healing process.
Sound too good to be true? Well, there’s more. The soothing cleanser also includes Burdock Roots, an antifungal and antibacterial agent that has been used for centuries as a topical remedy for acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
In a nutshell:
- Designed for those with extremely sensitive, inflamed skin
- Gentle and soothing for those with rosacea
- No drying or irritating ingredients
- Soap Free
- Cream Cleanser
- 100% natural
- Removes dirt, pollution, makeup and excess oil all while being a soap-free cleanser
- Contains Aloe Vera, Cucumber Extract and Chamomile Water, all meant to help aid in skin irritation and inflammation
- Has a clean minty + citrus scent (naturally occurring from essential oils)
- Vegan friendly
Can I use this cleanser if I have Rosacea?
Because all of the ingredients are super gentle, this cleanser is sensitive skin safe! Rosacea-prone skin may also see great results due to the moisturizing, circulation promoting, anti-inflammatory, soothing, skin softening, damage restoring, anti-bacterial/fungal/viral properties! However, some folks with rosacea notice that their skin doesn't play nice with even small amounts of lemon or lime essential oils.
If you've used any of our other products that have lemon or lime in them and your skin has given them the thumbs up, you should be ok with this cleanser (A couple lemon/lime containing products you might have tried already could include our Charcoal Detox Mask or Pure Amore Gel Cleanser. However, if you have used a lemon or lime containing product and your skin didn't find them gentle enough, this cleanser might not be right for you. This cleanser contains considerably more lemon than our Pure Amore Gel Cleanser but much less than our Charcoal Detox Mask.
Find out more about these icons here.
- Wet your beautiful face with luke-warm water. You want to open the pores, without drying your skin with hot water.
- Do the hokey-pokey and shake the Soothing Cleanser all about.
- Pump a nickel-sized amount into your palm
- Massage into face using gentle circular motions with your hands. If you have sensitive skin, avoid using a cloth to do this.
- Rinse your face with that same luke-warm water. Pat dry with clean towel.
- 3.5 oz / 100 g
- Packaged in glass bottle with a plastic pump
- It's best to use this cleanser within 6 to 8 months of receiving it.
- Shake well
- Rosacea Note: If you have rosacea and it's chronic / severe / reacts to lemon or citrus ingredients, go with our Pure Amore Gel Cleanser instead.