Tea Tree Facial Nut Scrub
This product is currently sold out.
People with acne-prone and/or oily skin go nuts for this super active exfoliator! While this natural, handmade, whipped soap takes dry and overworked skin on a journey of opulence and bliss, the ground up walnut nut shells get down to the nitty-gritty to deep clean those clog pores and dethrone impurities. What’s left behind is a happier, brighter, fresher and glowing version of you!
Like all Batty’s Bath products, the Tea Tree Facial Nut Scrub contains NO harsh chemicals or ingredients. This cleanser is free of parabens or propylene-glycol to ensure that it’s mild enough for your delicate skin and the environment.
AND if that wasn’t enough, its added organic tea tree oil is a triple-threat for bacteria, fungi and viruses. The Terpinen-4-ol found in tea tree oil is a completely natural antimicrobial fighter that won’t strip your skin of its natural oils. With regular use, this scrub can help reduce the number of bacterial breakouts in acne sufferers and restore balance to over-productive, oil skin.
Not sure if bacteria is a major contributor to your acne? Check out this post.
In a nutshell:
- Recommended for acne-prone and/or oily skin
- 100% natural
- Cleanses while it exfoliates
- Pure, ground, nut shells slough off pore-clogging dead skin cells
- Made with natural whipped soap
- Inhibits acne causing bacteria with organic tea tree oil
- Gives your skin a deep, antimicrobial, cleanse
- Mild cleanser that doesn’t strip skin of its natural oils
- Brightens dull or congested skin
- Reduces the potential for clogged pores
A Note about Cystic Acne & Scrubs
Although the Tea Tree Nut Scrub has wonderful acne-fighting power, it is NOT suitable for all skin types. If you suffer from Cystic Acne (we’re talking about those extremely inflamed, sore to touch and bright red in colour kind of breakouts), this cleanser will be too abrasive for your skin. We don’t want to see you too add to your already highly reactive and painful skin.
BUT, don’t fret! Batty has developed some special products just for you. Check out:
Find out more about these icons here.
- Give that beautiful face of yours a splash of lukewarm water. The point is to open your pores, without drying it out by using overly hot water.
- Scoop out a nickel-sized amount of your Tea Tree Facial Nut Scrub. A little goes a long way!
- Apply to your face using a small, gentle, circular motion with your fingers. Remember that this cleanser is a powerhouse already; there’s no need to use a heavy hand!
- Be sure to give a little extra attention to the areas where you notice blackheads like to set-up camp.
- Now that the cleanser has done its duty and brought all those impurities to the surface, rinse your face with luke-warm water.
We recommend using the scrub once a day, either as a part of your morning or evening skin care routine. Avoid scrubbing this product on and around your eyes; it’s too abrasive for the skin around those delicate peepers of yours.
This product is also a must have for use after any of Batty’s clay masks, as it will slough away any impurities the masks bring to the skin’s surface.
- Size: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Packaged in a glass jar