Violet Verbena Matte Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow
This product is currently sold out.
The Batty’s Bath pressed mineral eyeshadows are a dream for makeup enthusiast and newbies alike. From mattes to pearlescent and even a few soft shimmers, we’ve got you covered. Each shade was chosen to create a naturally flattering palette of colours that are suitable for everyday looks, but glamorous enough for a night on the town too!
This formula is buttery smooth. They’re easy to build colour with and are super blendable. Each shade comes in its own sleek compact, and the coloured ring on the label makes them easy to identify in your makeup bag.
There are over 20 stunning shades to chose from. This listing is for the shade VIOLET VERBENA.
Violet Verbena is ...
- Finish: matte
- A deep, eggplant violet
In a nutshell:
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Come in matte and soft, shimmer shades.
- Velvety smooth texture that’s easy to blend
- Pigmented with buildable colour
- Long-lasting wear
- Available in more than 20 shades
Find out more about these icons here.
Mica: This mineral comes in a number of different shades and gives our products their pigmented colour without using chemicals. In its natural state, this mineral has a sheer, shimmery appearance. This light reflecting property allows skin to appear smoother and blurs imperfections.
Zinc Oxide: While zinc contains a number of beneficial properties for the skin, it also does amazing things for natural cosmetics. For pressed, mineral cosmetics, it’s used to help provide a “stick” that holds the product where it is applied. It can also be used to lighten colours due to its white colour.
Mica, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride (and) Organic Calendula Oil (and) Organic Sage Leaf Extract, Zinc Stearate, Organic Corn Starch, Vitamin E (gluten free - sunflower-derived), Lactobacillus Ferment, Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil, Organic Neem Oil & Organic Prickly Pear Oil.
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
- Using a normal eyeshadow brush apply the highlighter shade to brow bone, starting from your natural arch and blending outwards to the end of our brown. Use what’s left to blend inwards towards the inside of your brow
- Using a normal eyeshadow brush, apply the lid colour to the entire area of your eyelid
- Hint: If you have hooded eyes or mono-lids blend out slightly above the lid to make them look larger than they are
- Using a crease brush, apply a soft layer of the crease colour along the entire hollow of your lid. Blend well, and apply in small amounts for the most natural finish
- Using a fluffy crease brush, in a sideways “v” shape, apply a soft layer of the outer corner colour concentrating the majority of the colour to the outer corner and blending both along the outer edge of the lid and outer crease area.
- Using a fluffy brush, go over the whole eye just to get a beautifully blended appearance
- As a finishing touch, using your pinkie finger or a small detail brush, apply some highlighter colour to the inner corner of your eye. This brightens and wakens the eye up.
- Using clean brushes isn’t just healthy for the skin, it also helps to blend shadows and get the best colour payoff for all shadows. This will prevent them from looking muddy
- Use a base or primer for the most pigmented looks. We suggest your favourite concealer or our Stick it to Em Eyeshadow Primer
- Start soft and work your way up from there. This helps to avoid applying too much too soon
- Tap your brushes before applying to remove excess and avoid any fallout
- Don’t have a face highlighter but love that strobed look, all of our light/shimmer shades can be used on your face in areas like your cheekbones, nose tip, cupid bow to give you that healthy glow
- Size: 1.8 g
- Packaged in a recyclable, clam compact
- Shades are easily identifiable by colour rind on top label
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.